'Bank' the turtle dies after swallowing 900 coins thrown into her pond

Sea turtle that lived in public pond in Thailand dies of blood poisoning despite surgery to remove 5kg of loose change from her stomach A sea turtle nicknamed “Bank” has died of complications following surgery to remove nearly 1,000 coins she swallowed during captivity, vets in Thailand have said. The cause of death was blood poisoning from the loose change, doctors at the veterinary faculty at Bangkok’s Chulalongkorn University confirmed. Continue reading...

Top News

Get the best deals!